Parks & Recreation Community Center
In West Hanover Township, the park program is coordinated by the Parks and Recreation Director, who serves on the Township staff full-time and directly assists the Township Manager and Parks and Recreation Board in a variety of areas that may include, but not be limited to the following:
- Maintaining accurate information about park facilities and needs.
- Assess park and recreational safety issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Assist in the design and planning of park facilities and projects.
- Develop programs and activities for the diverse range of park users
- Develop park and recreation grant applications to PA Department of Conservation and Natural Resources to upgrade and improve park facilities.
- Assisting in the long-term planning of parks and park projects
- Oversee full-time and part-time staff and volunteers serving the park and recreations programs.
Forms & Applications
- Communtiy Center Program Registration
- Communtiy Center Rental Agreement Application
- Parks and Pavilion Rental Application
- Communtiy Center Conference Room Rental Application
- Community Center Bus Trip Registration
- 2020 Summer Camp - Complete Packet